Nature was always the source of my inspiration, a teacher and my home. It is my belief, that at the present time, the gap between the ‘Natures World’ and mankind has grown too great. And while this global problem is huge, most of the solutions available to us are local, personal, empowering, enlightening and fun…….
Green Fingers is on of the solutions which is looking at the balance between local plant ecosystems, client’s wishes and the neighborhood. It offers to create self sustaining, locally natural green environments within any exterior or interior physical space including roof, balcony, internal windows or outdoor ground-level gardens.
- Research on local plants and its natural systems
- Visual and text based information of the plants, based on: Edible forest guilds(1), Companion planting(2), Natural farming(3) and a combination with client wishes. The following principals allows you to have healthy plants, which needs much less maintenance, plants become more resistant to diseases and you always can use something for your dinner table
- Illustrated Landscape plans of the site
- Additional services upon request: suggestions for purchasing plants and participation in planting your site
- Edible forest guilds are groups of plants, that work well together. Some plants may be grown for food production, some to attract beneficial insects, and others to repel harmful insects. When grouped together these plants form a guild. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permaculture http://www.edibleforestgardens.com/about_gardening
- Companion planting is based around the idea that certain plants can benefit others when planted next to, or close to one another. It exists to benefit certain plants by giving them pest control, naturally without the need to use chemicals, and in some cases they can give a higher crop yield. http://www.companionplanting.net
- Natural farming is a sustainable farming. It makes all inputs from natural http://www.thainaturalfarming.com/index.php?lay=show&ac=article&Id=38076
- OpenGreen-Roof Guilds, Okno/FoAM, http://okno.be/projects/401, http://libarynth.org/roof_guilds
- Wasteland, Nadine, http://nadine.be/old/wasteland/wasteland-2010
- Garden in Rab
Please contact Lina Kusaite for more information: email@example.com or +32476533656